Sustainable packaging specialists making a material difference.
Grounded's stand up pouches are 80% bio-based (minimum) and are made using certified compostable laminates. Locked tight with a bioplastic zipper, the pouch comes with a tear notch and heat sealable opening for added freshness.
• Minimum order from 10,000 units (customisable)
• Up to 8 colour flexographic print
• Lead time 6 weeks + shipping
• Custom dielines available
• Dry goods
• Snack foods
• Coffee / Tea
• Metalised, Kraft and Transparent laminate films
• Slightly opaque with good clarity (transparent)
• Matte and gloss finish available
• Excellent print quality
• Available in 80 - 120 micron
• Medium barrier to oxygen and water
All of Grounded’s products are vetted for quality and environmental impact. We are committed to full transparency around the sustainability qualities of each material or product we produce.
Grounded is committed to only using best in class materials that encourage innovation throughout the supply chain and allow businesses to move away from virgin plastics.
Home compostable high barrier metalised duplex laminate. Available in both gloss and matte finish (50-100μm)
Industrially compostable paper based PLA laminate with low barrier (120μm)
Home compostable paper laminate with high barrier and soft finish (55-100μm)
Industrially compostable film laminate with medium barrier and good clarity (100μm)
Home compostable film laminate with high barrier and excellent transparency (50-100μm)
Grounded’s materials carry globally recognised certifications to ensure our customers can have full confidence in the sustainability credentials of each product and material we provide.