Sustainable packaging, bio-plastics and products made from recycled materials
Grounded's certified home compostable zipper bags look like the part. One of our most versatile products, our zipper bags come in two different materials and have a high gloss transparent finish or slightly opaque finish available. Perfect for food, fashion and retail.
• Minimum order from 20,000 units (PLA/PBAT) or 25,000 units (transparent)
• Up to 2 colour flexographic print (PLA/PBAT) or 8 colour flexographic print (transparent)
• Lead time 15 days + shipping (PLA/PBAT) or 8-10 weeks + shipping (transparent)
• Custom dielines available
• Dry goods
• Fresh Produce
• Slightly opaque with good clarity OR translucent single layer film
• Excellent printability
• Excellent sealing strength
• Available in 50 - 90 micron
• No barrier to oxygen or water
All of Grounded’s products are vetted for quality and environmental impact. We are committed to full transparency around the sustainability qualities of each material or product we produce.
Grounded is committed to only using best in class materials that encourage innovation throughout the supply chain and allow businesses to move away from virgin plastics.
Certified home compostable flexible film with excellent sealing strength and high transparency. Made from rice, potatoes, corn and a fossil fuel copolymer (30-80μm)
Semi opaque certified home compostable film made from NatureWorks PLA, corn and PBAT- a fossil fuel derivative that provides strength and flexibility (20-80μm)
Grounded’s materials carry globally recognised certifications to ensure our customers can have full confidence in the sustainability credentials of each product and material we provide.